Self improvement Ideas
click Hare go bottam
- Meditation gives you that inner peace like nothing else can. Initially, it is a little hard to concentrate and there will be plenty of distractions. Let these distractions be a part of the learning process. After some time, you will notice that all negativity will be removed and you become happier.
- Sleep gives you a sense of calm and freshness when you wake up. But, try a reverse approach. Wake up about 30minutes earlier than normal and see how many more things you can do. Extra time gives you that extra edge to better yourself.
- It takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown! So you know what you should be doing. Smiles make such a big difference, and when someone around you is happy, it sends out positive vibes. Accept compliments with a smile and thank people for them. Be kind to yourself and everyone will do the same.
- Principles are important in a school, college, at work and at home. They are equally important in you. Principles must be set in a realistic way. It can be as simple as not wasting food or as complex as saving paper. Rules are not meant to be broken. So if you keep your principles on, you've obviously becoming a better person.
- Have complaints about everything? Stop this. It is an extremely irritating habit. Stay around people who don't give you a chance to give in to complaints, distract yourself and send out good signals which will increase your people power.
- Find a mentor or a role model who you'd like to be like. You don't have to become this person mentally and physically, you could implement their way of life into yours. Setting goals is what differentiates a person with good behavioral and mental skills compared to one that has no aim in life.
- Remove unwanted people and things from your life. You are better without them. Go to your room, remove all unwanted letters, posters and make more space for new things. If someone has been bothering you, cut him/her from your life for a while. Lay low till you think you can deal with them. It's about how you feel. Now, you will have a clear and creative mind for the new things to come.
- Television is for the utterly bored! It is junk for the mind and body. If you feel like you need entertainment desperately, then watch something educative for about 30 minutes or so but don't drown in the idiot box.
click to go top menu