click Hare go bottam
type A personality
- Type A people are seen as more competitive, great achievers and tend to develop a high sense of urgency towards their work. It is because of these traits that they are always busy and remain at the top of their game.
- Sometimes, however, they start feeling insecure and subsequently become adamant and resistant to change. They even end up fighting such circumstances rather than embracing or adapting to them.
- In order to stride towards the desired goal, they work hard towards achievements and that too, as fast as possible. In doing so, they fight their insecurities rather than ignoring them completely.
- Type A people do not relax or take their work for granted; even if they do, they tend to feel guilty for the same.
- Type A personalities are over achievers and they deal with various unrelated subjects and perform well in everything.
- The problem that these personalities face is that they are stressed frequently due to the number of tasks they undertake. Their expectations of perfection from other people also add to the stress.
- These people are highly competitive and possess an aggressive challenging spirit.
- Such people are generally ideal for sports, finance and any job that offers ample growth and requires focused efforts. They aren't really cut out for teamwork; they perform best alone.
- This type of personality is considered to be just opposite to that of type A.
- Though they are not as competitive as type A, type B personalities can be better achievers and do not get stressed easily.
- They tend to approach problems with a more relaxed and laid back point of view.
- There is a tendency in these personalities to delay work and give results at the eleventh hour. Obviously, procrastination is quite the mantra for type B people while that is one thing that type A subjects cannot even think of.
- These personalities are not in a hurry to finish work and do not have a sense of urgency all the time. They work at their own sweet pace and deliver appreciable results too.
- Type B people like relaxing and they don't mind taking time off from work to sit idle and/or daydream.
- Such people are ideal for marketing, sales and any job that comes with targets and semi-flexible deadlines and involves people interaction.
Type C personality
- People who belong to this category are more interested to know the minute details of everything and don't mind spending time trying to figure them out.
- These types of people are more suitable for technical jobs.
- They know very well to control their emotions and desire even in cases of extreme discomfort and that makes them ideal for teamwork.
- The problem with this type is mostly lack of confidence that leads to stress and even depression. Type C personalities are more prone to depression than the other types.
- The people who belong to these personality traits are thoughtful and deep thinkers and seek answers for the questions as to what, why and how.
- They are more patient but find trouble expressing their emotions openly and hence, tend to be introverts.
- They have an inherent ability to please people around them.
- Type C personalities are prone to diseases such as asthma, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- They are best suited for technical and back end jobs that require high caliber without much interaction.
Type D personality
- The 'D' in the type D personality stands for distressed as such people tend to develop a pessimistic and negative outlook towards life.
- They fear rejection which is the reason why they tend to deflect social life despite their interest to be among people.
- They are sensitive and even a small event that the type B's won't even notice, can trigger a typical type D day.
- They can easily suppress their emotions and are very vulnerable and easily depressed.
- People with Type D traits are characterized as irritable, gloomy and worrisome. They do not share their emotions with others and this tendency increases their depressing attitude towards life.
- They are not very adventurous and prefer the same routine; they are resistant to change and are not very adjustable with people and circumstances.
- Such people often suffer from heart related problems and stress and are susceptible to coronary diseases.
- These people are generally seen as boring and have very limited social life.
click to go top menu